List of Best NZ Online Roulette Casinos
🔝Top-Rank 🔏 Trusted & Licensed ⚡️ Fast Payouts 🇳🇿 High Payouts
Last updated: 6 February 2024
Online roulette is a popular game known for its blend of chance and strategy. Winning consistently in online roulette can be a challenge, but with a proper approach, it’s possible to earn regular profits. This article provides a strategy aimed at New Zealand players seeking to win at least £50 a day in online roulette.
Understand the Game
Before diving into any strategy, it’s crucial to understand the game. Online roulette is a game of chance with a house edge. The European version, with a single zero, offers a lower house edge than the American version, which includes a double zero.
The £50 a Day Strategy
For this strategy, we’ll assume you’re playing European roulette.
- Bankroll Management: Start with a bankroll that can withstand losses and allow you to keep playing. For this strategy, a bankroll of £500 is a good starting point.
- Betting System: Use a betting system like the Martingale system, where you double your bet after every loss, so a win recovers all previous losses plus a profit equal to the original stake. However, keep in mind that no system is foolproof and they should be used to guide your betting, not guarantee a win.
- Betting on Outside Bets: Stick to outside bets – Red/Black, Odd/Even, High/Low. These bets offer a near 50% chance of winning, making them a safer choice.
- Set a Daily Profit Goal: In this case, your goal is to win at least £50. Once you reach that goal, stop playing for the day. This is crucial as continuing to play could lead to losing your winnings.
- Know When to Quit: If you hit a losing streak, don’t chase your losses. Set a daily loss limit and if you hit it, stop playing for the day. For example, if your loss limit is £100 and you reach that, it’s time to quit.
While this strategy can help you win £50 a day in online roulette, remember that roulette is a game of chance. No strategy can guarantee consistent wins. Always play responsibly, set limits for yourself, and remember that the primary purpose of playing should be entertainment.