We’re not just going to make friends with designers who meticulously study the sounds of tokens thrown on the soft carpet of your gaming table. The creators of slot machine casino music, or the sound of balls in real money lottery games.
Line, but it quickly becomes drunk sometimes even irritating for some slot machines. Of course, you can put a TV or a series in the background, but that’s a huge mistake. Why? Real money best NZ casino games require great concentration to play at your best and not lose a hand on a sit n go, make a mistake when selecting bets on a slot machine or challenge the bank once too often in blackjack.
Best list of NZ Casinos
🔝Top-Rank 🔏 Trusted & Licensed ⚡️ Fast Payouts 🇳🇿 High Payouts
Last updated: 6 February 2024
Music seems to be the best way to stay focused while clearing your mind. It’s quite amusing since today is what popular music has become – a slot machine. We are therefore going to try to find the sound that makes it possible to resist sleep, the annoying gling gling of slot machines, while remaining focused on the objective: winning!
Electro for Slot Machines?
Maybe… I have no sensitivity and yet it was the second revolution of our time and in addition I love the sound of a V12. For me, it’s nothing. What we can do. You send me an e-mail with your electro tracks and I will write you an article on it?
Thank you on the other hand to avoid David Guetta and other commercial stews. The purpose of this section is all the same precisely to avoid computer music, mechanics, but precisely to bring the organic, the life, the false note… In my opinion, this does not is not at all wise. Afterwards, I exaggerate a bit, sometimes electro is fine, but only with large quantities of alcohol!
With alcohol and other crap, the rule is simple: it is forbidden to play online. A little too much alcohol and we think we’re the Kid and we go all-in pre-flop with 5 of clubs and 8 of spades. And there you win the hand and that was the worst that could happen to you.
This does not work for slot machines? A good online slot player has a betting strategy and if you get too familiar with the green fairy, it is also possible that he goes from 10 cents to 100 balls per spin… In short, no music that requires additives affecting your concentration. I know, it’s a cliché to combine drugs and electro, like reggae and weed… and besides, reggae can be quite good with Tash Sultana. And to come back to the electronics, we still have.
Rock to Rob Your Online Casino?
Obviously. Nevertheless, music acts on our brain. This is proven by numerous studies.
Level rock, the family is gigantic. It’s so gigantic that you’re going to learn that your favourite band, which you’ve been listening to for two decades, isn’t metal, but trash-hardcore-indis-south-texas. Rock, therefore, has this quality of being able to adapt to the intensity of what you experience at your online poker table.
How Do You Choose the Best Casino Music?
- You’re in slow play mode, high intensity, the stakes are high. We find ourselves on Janis Joplin, why not on “Mercedes-Benz. “Oh lord won’t you buy me a Mercedes benz…”..
- You’re at the end of your stack, you’re just surviving. “This is the end my friend” by The Doors seems to me quite appropriate to fade away with panache.
- You arrive at the table, sure of yourself, confident and you will have to throw something heavy, something that imposes. A little Pantera with a “Cowboy from hell” will get you in the mood. Are you in the soft underbelly of a real money poker tournament? A bit of White Rabbit and his sublime “Give me a ticket for an airplane?”.
- You have lost everything, you are about to make a deposit, even with the no deposit bonus which is every Friday. “Fuck it, it’s going to bleed.” Then, the “Raining blood” cultism of Slayer is essential.
- You have just won the tournament, the jackpot on your favourite slot, you are the boss. There are many ways to celebrate this. The RBNB version with the mythical “Sapés comme Never”. The French song version with the late Yves Montand. “I saw myself already at the top of the poster”, or in Hip hop mode with 50 cents and its “Candy Shop” and level rock, it’s more difficult because bling-bling isn’t rocking. There is the worn and overused “We are the champion” by Queen or perhaps The passenger by Iggy pop, without forgetting “The perfect day” by Lou Reed.
- You lost everything, this time it’s over. Johnny Cash with Hurt to sink with panache seems to be quite appropriate…